Dump Truck DriversAA Asphalting, Inc
With over 35 years of experience, AA Asphalting has become the largest Asphalt and Concrete Restoration Company in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle team is currently seeking full-time Dump Truck Drivers, with all positions working year-round.
Why Choose AA Asphalting!
- Full Benefit Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Profit Sharing option
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Year Round Employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Holiday pay
- CDL Class A Training program**
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Over 30 years of experience
- Family & Holiday company sponsored events
- Drives dump trucks and other vehicles for an asphalt and/or concrete patching crew.
- Loads and unloads equipment in a safe manner. Transports equipment to and from jobsites, etc.
- Practices good, safe driving skills in all operating conditions, following all vehicular safety regulations.
- Keeps the truck clean and fueled daily.
- Completes pre-trip & post-trip inspections and submits required paperwork.
- Ability to navigate to job sites and material sources in a timely manner.
- Performs non-driving, general labor duties on a regular basis with assigned crews.
- Must have a CDL Class A.
- Must have a good driving record and be insurable by the company's vehicle insurance.
- Previous Dump Truck and/or construction experience is always helpful, but we are willing to train the right candidate or new graduates
- Ability to lift a minimum of 100lbs.
If this looks like your next opportunity, contact us now!