Overnight Warehouse Selector & CDL Delivery Professionals:Ace Endico
Overnight Warehouse Selector -
Ace Endico is looking for hard-working overnight selectors to build pallets to be delivered to the various accounts we service. Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in a fast paced environment. All of our employees make safety their #1 priority!
4 x 10 shift
6:30pm - 5:00am
Pay review after 90 days, with top selectors earning $28.00/hr. We offer competitive pay, medical benefits, and a company matched 401k, along with paid time off and major holidays. Must be willing to work over time, if necessary.
- Ensure accuracy of work, while adhering to safety standards
- Build mixed pallet orders for delivery using voice pick technology and a double pallet jack
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from various heights on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in physical, labor intensive occupations
- Experience working an overnight shift
- Experience in an industrial/warehouse environment
- A Pallet Jack/Forklift/High-Lo Certification
CDL Delivery Professionals:
Ace Endico is looking for compassionate and dedicated CDL Class A or B Delivery Drivers to join our family!
Drivers at Ace Endico are the face of our company, having a can-do attitude. All Ace Endico drivers are responsible for safely operating a commercial vehicle and abiding by DOT and State regulations, while ensuring we are meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations.
***Check out this link for a preview of the delivery driver position at Ace Endico: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiVAimNppiP8g6HIqckUcsg/***
Responsibilities will include:
- Safely operating a commercial vehicle, strictly following DOT regulations.
- Completing inspections of truck before and after trip.
- Making stops and unloading frozen, dry, and refrigerated goods using provided equipment (i.e. electric pallet jack, lift-gate, hand-truck).
- Properly track and document activity log using our handheld devices.
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch.
- Must have CDL Class A / B
- Must have a DOT Medical Card and be able to pass a DOT drug screen
- Strong work ethic and customer service skills
- Experience in physical, labor intensive occupations
- Experience in truck driving/transportation or other related fields