Overnight Warehouse Selector, CDL Delivery Professionals & other opportunities:Ace Endico
Overnight Warehouse Selector -
Ace Endico is looking for hard-working overnight selectors to build pallets to be delivered to the various accounts we service. Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in a fast paced environment. All of our employees make safety their #1 priority!
4 x 10 shift
6:30pm - 5:00am
Pay review after 90 days, with top selectors earning $28.00/hr. We offer competitive pay, medical benefits, and a company matched 401k, along with paid time off and major holidays. Must be willing to work over time, if necessary.
- Ensure accuracy of work, while adhering to safety standards
- Build mixed pallet orders for delivery using voice pick technology and a double pallet jack
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from various heights on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in physical, labor intensive occupations
- Experience working an overnight shift
- Experience in an industrial/warehouse environment
- A Pallet Jack/Forklift/High-Lo Certification
CDL Delivery Professionals:
Ace Endico is looking for compassionate and dedicated CDL Class A or B Delivery Drivers to join our family!
Drivers at Ace Endico are the face of our company, having a can-do attitude. All Ace Endico drivers are responsible for safely operating a commercial vehicle and abiding by DOT and State regulations, while ensuring we are meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations.
***Check out this link for a preview of the delivery driver position at Ace Endico: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiVAimNppiP8g6HIqckUcsg/***
Responsibilities will include:
- Safely operating a commercial vehicle, strictly following DOT regulations.
- Completing inspections of truck before and after trip.
- Making stops and unloading frozen, dry, and refrigerated goods using provided equipment (i.e. electric pallet jack, lift-gate, hand-truck).
- Properly track and document activity log using our handheld devices.
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch.
- Must have CDL Class A / B
- Must have a DOT Medical Card and be able to pass a DOT drug screen
- Strong work ethic and customer service skills
- Experience in physical, labor intensive occupations
- Experience in truck driving/transportation or other related fields
Come to us or apply in person
At the National Careers Fair
Crowne Plaza Danbury
18 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810
Tues, Sept 10th
11AM to 2PM
Other Opportunities available!