Truck DriversAce Hardware - Maumelle
Competitive Pay – Average $63k in first year!
Ace Hardware is Looking For Experienced Truck Drivers
Come Drive with the Best!
You know Ace Hardware – we’re in your neighborhood.
Ace drivers are an important part of our business, providing our Ace retailers with exceptional service, professionalism, reliability and safety. From the warehouse to the road to our Ace stores, our drivers are vital to keeping the shelves stocked and our customers happy. We’re not called The Helpful Place for nothing – and we extend that Helpful attitude to our drivers. You can drive for a lot of different companies, but why not choose a company that values you and shows it?
At Ace, you’ll enjoy:
- Home most nights
- Competitive pay – average 1st year earnings of $63k +
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits as well as 401(k) match and profit sharing
- Generous paid time off – 5 weeks after 1 year of service
- Free uniform program
- Friendly work environment
- Newer, well-maintained tractors and equipment
- Minimum of one-year Class A tractor-trailer on road driving experience or comparable experience with large military vehicles
- No DOT chargeable accidents within the previous three years
- Have a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with hazardous material endorsement or 90 days to obtain
- No positive test for illegal drugs for any test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT.
- Pass Ace Hardware Physical Agility Test (PAT) for drivers
- Have excellent customer service skills
Come explore the road with a trusted partner – Ace!
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.