Van DriverAD-LIB INC
Pittsfield, MA Full-time
Posted on April 17, 2019
Part-time to transport people with disabilities in the agency's handicapped accessible van. Some evening hours.
- Must have good people skills and be a self-starter.
- Valid Mass. motor vehicle license required.
- Good driving record a prerequisite.
- CPR/First Aid, Defensive Driving, Disability Awareness, Accessible Lift/Securement, and Substance Abuse training provided.
- Experience working with people with a disability a plus.
Persons with a disability are encouraged to apply. EOE/AA.