Production Supervisor #95Adirondack Beverages
Production Supervisor: 2nd shift, Adirondack
Manage all aspects of plant including: running of production lines, supervising.
- Direct supervision of operators
- Follow all company guidelines in safety and manufacturing
- Safety administration
- Must understand the company’s commitment to food, safety, quality, and continuous improvement as outlined in the Adirondack Beverages Safety and Quality Policy and to understand the responsibility for carrying out the outlined principles as an expectation of the job.
- Must understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and to ensure GMP compliance of fellow employees.
- Must have flexible hours to include weekends.
- Previous supervisory experience within a manufacturing background preferred.
Since water is over 86% of any soft drink it obviously is a very important ingredient. Our water is among the purest in the world. The precious Adirondack Aquifer was created thousands of years ago when ice age glaciers shaped the huge underground reservoirs that hold and protect these pure, cold (54°) crystalline clear waters. Adirondack is one of the few soft drinks you can buy that is not made with municipal water. Our water is naturally pure and naturally sodium free. EOE