Warehouse Supervisor #93Adirondack Beverages
Albany, NY Full-time
Posted on May 14, 2019
2nd shift Adirondack
Duties include, but are not limited to supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials as well as supervising warehouse personnel.
- Coach, motivate, and train warehouse employees
- Set up and confirming pick tickets in BPCS/LX
- Enter data in Excel and email reports
- Learn all aspects of the operations department position to cover for vacations, illnesses, etc.
- Print any reissues/additional orders that need to be added to routes
- Receive supplies into BPCS
- Investigate inventory shortages and order supplies as needed
- Perform other duties pertaining to the department when needed
- Must understand the company’s commitment to food, safety, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Must understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and to ensure GMP compliance of fellow employees
- Past experience in a warehouse environment such as shipping, receiving or inventories control a plus
- Qualified candidate must be detail oriented, have written and verbal communication skills, follow-up, and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and other computer applications
- Work successfully in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment