Elevator Workers - 1st Shift
This is a 1st Shift, full time, hourly position.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Operate a fertilizer spreader
* Operate Semi/Tender trucks
* Other agronomy tasks as required (seed, chemical, fertilizer)
* General Maintenance, as needed
* General Housekeeping, as needed
* Assist with Grain Handling/Train loading, as needed
* To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
* Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
* High School education or equivalent is preferred
* Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
* Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 55 lbs unassisted
* Willing to work overtime, occasionally nights, weekends and holidays.
* Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
* Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
* Experience with agronomy products (seed, chemical, fertilizer) preferred but not required. Must have ability/willingness to learn skills
* Applicator License preferred but not required
* CDL Preferred but not required
This position offers a complete benefits package, including 401k/ESOP, pension, health, life, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, medical questionnaire, and background check.
ADM is an EOE and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and veterans status.