Material HandlerAdvo Companies, Inc.
Advo Companies, Inc. in Amarillo, Texas is seeking a Material Handler to join our team.
Advo Companies, Inc is a non-profit organization that operates a vocational training center and residential home for person with intellectual disabilities. We have been serving Amarillo since 1991.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 21 years or older
- Current Texas Driver’s License with clean driving record
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Strong time management to meet pickup and delivery deadlines
- Safety oriented
- Organized to assist in maintaining inventory of materials
- Works well with others
- Perform local pickups and deliveries according to scheduled deadlines
- Sort incoming inventory to go to appropriate warehouse location
- Manage and keep record of current inventory levels
- Keep warehouse clean per company policies
- Use forklift to move materials around warehouse
Advo Companies, Inc. offers the following benefits
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
All applicants are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.