Driver positions start at $17.50 an hour. Applicants must be positive, reliable individuals with solid work experience and a clean driving record. Applicants must also pass USDOT physical and drug test.
Training provided to obtain IL CDL B license with air brakes and passenger endorsements.
- Competitive Wages with increase after probationary period
- Retirement Plan
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid earned time off
- High School or Equivalent
ACT is an equal employment opportunity employer, Drug Free Work Environment
Email your resume to email@example.com or complete an application in person at ACT’s Main Office, (One Transit Way, Granite City, IL 62040).
- Mon.- Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The office is closed from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Resumes can also be mailed to:
- Agency for Community Transit Employment
- One Transit Way
- Granite City, IL 62040
ACT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.