Feed Truck DriverAgency Two Twelve
FULL-TIME NIGHT SHIFT FEED TRUCK DRIVER OPENINGS
At these Iowa locations: Sioux Center, Ireton, Boyden
Find your career with Farmers Coop Society today! We are a progressive coop in a growing industry, committed to providing the highest level of service to customers.
We strive to promote from within and offer a range of great career opportunities. You’ll enjoy doing rewarding work, receiving competitive compensation, and excellent benefit packages.
When you join Farmers Coop Society, you’ll be joining a cooperative that has been proudly farmer owned since 1907.
$20.00-$24.00 per Hour Depending on Experience
Overall Job Function: The feed truck driver is responsible for the delivery of bulk and sacked feed in a timely manner; all while striving to meet the demands of the customer
Essential Job Functions:
- Attend all scheduled FCS and feed department safety meetings
- Follow all FCS standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Weigh each order or load as applicable – check production variances as listed in SOP’s
- Report intolerant weights of loads to feed mill manager
- Complete daily and turn in truck delivery record (QF-031) to feed mill manager
- Utilize GPS navigator on every load
- Sample every load of feed, write work order and date on each sample bag
- Verify all order details before final delivery, including but not limited to; 911 address and bin numbers
- Assure order is NOT delivered until verification of correct details
- Clean truck interior and exterior as needed; wash exterior only when time permits
- Obey all traffic laws – speed and safety violations will be the driver’s responsibility (not weight violations)
- Must possess Class A CDL.
- Must be able to work from 6 PM to 4 AM.
INTERESTED? Apply online at
farmerscoopsociety.com/company/careers or contact
Brandi at 712-722-2671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.