Driver / Warehouse/ General Labor
Local Seed distribution company seek motivated, honest, hard working individual to join our team. Duties will include:
1) Unloading and organizing incoming freight.
2) Preparing out going deliveries.
3) Delivering freight to customers.
4) Pick up and sort returns.
5) Load returning Freight
6) Planting and harvesting of test plots
7) Light seasonal yard and warehouse maintenance.
8) Warehouse inventory items.
He or she must be able to lift 75 lbs repeatedly. Have a CDL with clean driving record and be able to pass DOT drug tests. Candidate will be required to operate forklifts and pallet jacks. Job is seasonal, full time in the Winter/Spring with reduced hours in the Summer and Fall. Job may become full time for the right candidate. Agricultural experience preferred but not required.
If you are honest, hardworking, with a clean driving record, and a desire to learn. We are looking for you to join our team. Compensation based on experience.