Driver West Coast InterbranchAIR LIQUIDE CREATIVE OXYGEN
Driver West Coast Interbranch
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Air Liquide offers competitive wages and benefits!
Brief Job Description:
This position requires this driver to deliver dedicated the front portion of our West Coast Interbranch operation and on occasion make local deliveries. (Front End Leg Morrisville to Wyoming Round Trips).
- Delivery and pickup of chemicals / compressed gases
- Physically loading and unloading of material, using adequate equipment (forklift, manual or electrical jack, cylinder cart, etc.)
- Understand and follow proper spills / emergency cleanup procedures
- Check proper labeling of all materials (possible correction with shipping/receiving staff)
- Direct interface with internal & external customers
- Support waste reduction & recycling programs
- Complete paperwork as required (daily trip sheets including ELD logs, and vehicle inspection reports, inbound product reports, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of chemical / compressed gas experience
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Must possess a valid Class A commercial driver’s license with Hazmat and Tank endorsements
- Driver’s license must be for state of domicile, with a clean driving record