Local Driver, Mondays-Fridays workweek Our local office in Craig, CO is seeking an experienced driver with either a Class A or Class B CDL & at least 1 year of experience. Hazmat can be obtained after offer. Clean driving record.
Excellent Customer Service skills. Our drivers deliver gases and hard goods to customers on a daily route and they are they are the heart and soul of our company! You'll work a Monday thru Friday workweek, daytime hours. We offer an excellent benefits package unsurpassed by anyone in the industry. Bring your experienced customer service skills, safe driving record and attention to detail and come be part of this exciting team!
We are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
Local Driver Responsibilities:
• Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
• Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
• Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
• Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
• Collect and verify delivery instructions
• Report defects, accidents or violations