Local Driver, Mondays- Fridays workweek Our local office in Craig, CO is seeking an experienced driver with either a Class A or Class B CDL & at least 1 year of experience. Hazmat can be obtained after offer. Clean driving record. Excellent Customer Service skills. Our drivers deliver gases and hard goods to customers on a daily route and they are they are the heart and soul of our company! You'll work a Monday thru Friday workweek, daytime hours. We offer an excellent benefits package unsurpassed by anyone in the industry. Bring your experienced customer service skills, safe driving record and attention to detail and come be part of this exciting team!
• Safely loads, delivers and unloads cylinders containing compressed gases to customer’s place of business. Delivers compressed gas cylinders to external and internal customer sites. Records deliveries and pick-ups on a load manifest and obtains signatures from customers for receipt purposes. Collects empty cylinders or rejected or unsold merchandise. Returns empty cylinders to either a plant or branch location for refilling.
• Establishes and maintains good customer relations. Listens to and helps resolve service inquiries and complaints.
• Provides timely communication back to manager or to the customer’s assigned Airgas sales associate regarding any changes or issues experienced by the customer.
• Performs cylinder inspections per operating procedures.
• Maintains load manifests and all required vehicle documents ensuring they are properly completed and balanced with truck counts and shipping documents before and after deliveries. Ensures that vehicle manifests, labeling and load are in compliance with regulatory guidelines such as those pertaining to the Department of Transportation (DOT), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Airgas safety standards (SAFECOR).
• Performs pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections documenting deficiencies & ensures all safety items are in good working order.
• Ensures all safety rules are strictly observed & any accidents or injuries are promptly reported to management.
• Operates a pallet jack, forklift & other warehouse equipment.
• Works in warehouse or on dock as needed.
• The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization