Parts Delivery Driver
Reports to: Equipment and Parts Manager
The Parts Runner is responsible for the pickup and delivery of heavy duty equipment parts and components for construction job sites.
- Pick up and deliver parts and components to construction job sites
- Perform general warehouse stock replenishing duties at the Maintenance Facility
- Perform occasional loading and unloading of truck freight
- Actively practice safety and quality of the garage operation.
- Perform occasional highway escort of oversized equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibit honesty and trustworthiness
- Possess the ability to complete daily tasks in a timely and efficient matter
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Chauffeur’s License, trailering experience a plus
- Operating a forklift is a plus
Work Environment/Physical Abilities:
The physical abilities of this position require the employee to be able to frequently sit, stand, climb, low level work, reaching, bending, and trunk movements. Also may require carrying, pushing/pulling, dexterity of hands and fingers, seeing, hearing and talking. Lifting requirements may include up to 50 pounds. Driving is an essential requirement of this position to ensure implementation of a Part Runner functions.