Experienced & Skilled Automotive Technician/MechanicAll About Automotive
EXPERIENCED AND SKILLED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC
We are family owned and operated, and a very busy shop. Looking for an experienced automotive technician who enjoys producing high quality work. We have a great opportunity for a technician with more than 10 years of experience to join our team. If you are an ethical, upbeat, positive, energetic career automotive technician-WE WANT TO MEET YOU.
Our expectation is that our technicians will be professional and thorough when inspecting or diagnosing a vehicle, so that when we make the first call to the customer, we will have a full accounting as to their vehicles’ needs. We also expect full and complete documentation of your findings, all needs and tests performed on the vehicle, so that it can be properly communicated to the customer. Our shop strives to be organized on a daily basis and work together as a team.
- 5 Day Work Week.
- NO Saturdays or Sundays.
- 8:00 to 5:00 pm work schedule.
- Family owned since 2000. We are not going anywhere and growing daily.
- Good base hourly pay with production incentives.
- Health, Dental, Holiday, Vacation & Retirement Benefits
- Uniforms & Continuing Education
- A year-around consistent marketing plan that keeps us busy all the time.
- Professional Co-workers that are motivated team players.
- A shop that has built their customer base on referrals.
- A professional well-equipped shop.
- Preferably an ASE Certified Technician or willingness to obtain a certification.
- At Minimum 10 years of experience preferably more.
- Must be able to work on both Foreign and Domestic Vehicles.
- Must Have Valid Drivers License and be insurable.
- Must be dependable and READY to work at the beginning of your shift.
- A technician with good diagnostic skills who is thorough on the initial check out of a vehicle.
- A technician who has a solid work history, showing reliability and stability.
- A technician that realizes that the way we take care of our customers, is by performing quality maintenance and repairs on their vehicles.