Custom ApplicatorAllied Agronomy
Grow your career with Allied Agronomy!
We are seeking self-motivated individuals to join our team at numerous locations in and around Jamestown ND.
To be considered, candidate must possess or have the ability to obtain CDL license with H and N endorsements plus a commercial applicators license. Good safety history and motor vehicle record.
Pay Depending on experience.
We offer excellent salary, acres incentive, and benefits.
To deliver and distribute agronomy products in a manner that will optimize the market share and savings, improve efficiency, help achieve the mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
- The applicator’s responsibilities involve operations, reporting, sales and service, safety and maintenance, and other duties as assigned by management.
- The applicator will maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork and a favorable image.
- Perform operations and deliveries in an efficient manner.
- Operate spraying and spreading properly and in accordance with delivery tickets.
- Mix fertilizer or chemicals properly to ensure quality standards and accurately.
- Report needed inventory items.
- Invoiceall product deliveries promptly and accurately, submitting application records, and informing your supervisor of outstanding conditions.
- Keep equipment in good mechanical condition.
- Greet customers promptly and courteously.
- Attend product, merchandising, and other meetings and training as requested.
- Lose no customers due to the quality of service provided.
- Follow OSHA, state, and federal regulations for facilities and equipment.
- Follow regular cleaning and maintenance schedule.
- Identify resources for assistance and keep manuals accessible and current.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and follow through until a solution is achieved.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Including but not limited to prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 65 pounds unassisted.
- Must maintain a driver’s license.