OTR DriversArnhalt Transportation
Come be a part of our winning team!
Arnhalt Transport, Inc. is a family owned business specializing in dry van freight within the 48 contiguous states based in Fargo, ND. We are looking for full time, qualified and experienced CDL A Drivers to join our growing team!
What We Offer:
* Competitive Pay
* Health and Dental plans (family plans are extra) after 60 days
* 401k matching plans after one year
* Fuel Bonuses!
* Longevity Bonuses!
* Rider Program
* Pet Policy
* 2016 or Newer Equipment- Peterbilts and Kenworths
* Air Ride 53' Dry Vans
* 1,000 miles average length of load
* 12,000 miles per month solo fleet average
* And More!
OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver Duties And Responsibilities:
o Deliver product within assigned schedule and time windows. Immediately inform management team of any deviations.
o Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and Arnhalt Transport, Inc. policies and procedures.
o Complete Department of Transportation (DOT) logs (electronic or manual as required), company vehicle maintenance reports and reconcile with appropriate company representative as required.
o Effective problem-solving, professional communication, and organization skills
Class A CDL Truck Driver Qualifications:
* Meet all federal Motor Carrier Regulations
* Have a valid Class A CDL Drivers License
* No Serious Traffic Violations in the last 2 years
* Must have 200,000 miles OTR experience
* Must have a current DOT Physical
* Must be willing to submit a drug screen upon hiring
* Must be at least 23 years of age