Diesel TechnicianAuffenberg Dealerships
Up to $90,000.00 (USD) Annually
We are currently looking for Diesel Technicians.
Knowledge and experience in Diesel Engines is an absolute requirement!
- Perform work specified on repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with manufacturer/dealership standards.
- Inspect vehicles and record findings.
- Explain vehicle diagnoses and required repairs to Service Advisor.
- Keep current with new technical information and technology by attending required/recommended manufacturer training.
Prior experience and/or education as an automotive/diesel technician, dealership experience preferred but not required.
Experience using shop equipment (diagnostic equipment, alignment equipment, etc.)
At Auffenberg Dealer Group, we invest heavily in state of the art facilities and equipment.
- Excellent earning potential and advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including 401k with Company Match
- Competitive Compensation package
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Thank you for choosing Auffenberg Dealer Group of Illinois