Low Bed Truck Driver & Dump DriverBAZIN BROTHERS TRUCKING
Bazin Brothers Trucking, Inc. has immediate opening for a full time, year around, low bed heavy equipment hauler and a dump driver.
Here are the qualifications we identified for a Low Bed Truck Driver:
1. Summer 60 hours/week and Winter 40hours/week, minimum.
2. Hazmat preferable, but not required.
3. Willing to train.
4. CDL A required to operate Low Bed, Live Bottom, Dump Trailer and Flatbed.
5. Ability to operate heavy equipment.
6. Ability to pass DOT and company physical.
7. Ability to work long hours and Saturdays.
Qualifications for dump truck driver:
1. Summer 60 hours/week
2. Willing to train.
3. CDL A required for equipment trailer.
4. Ability to operate heavy equipment.
5. Ability to pass DOT and company physical.
6. Ability to work long hours and Saturdays.
The ideal applicant should be extremely reliable, hard working and a team player. Bazin Brothers Trucking, Inc. is a very fast paced professional company with a great reputation in the industry. Benefits include profit sharing, medical, ESOP, paid vacation and holidays.
Bazin Brothers Trucking, Inc is a AA/EEO employer.