Asset Management Program ManagerBEAUFORT JASPER WATER & SEWER AUTHORITY
Beaufort-Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is looking for:
- Asset Management Program Manager
Administers and manages all activities associated with the Authority's Asset Management Program (AMP). Responsible for building this new program. These activities include developing AMP policy and overall direction for the Authority along with the development and implementation of the Authority's AMP, and serves as the single focal point for program management activities. Works with all Authority departments and consultants to direct and oversee tasks to effectively address infrastructure needs to maintain acceptable levels of service, and the review and implementation of asset management business improvement activities.
• Requires a bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
• 10 yrs of program management experience in the delivery of asset management programs or related project management experience, including 3 yrs of supervisory/management experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the water/wastewater industry; principles & practices related to asset management; & the principles & practices of program/project management and associated organizational management systems;
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Create, prepare & effectively present technical & administrative reports, both orally and in writing;
• Work cooperatively with subordinates, peers, and supervisors in a team-based environment;
• Assess and balance workloads and project assignments;
• Make independent decisions, solve problems, and implement those decisions;
• Proficiency w/Microsoft Office. Knowledge of ESRI GIS. Knowledge of the principles & practices needed for effective use of Decision Support systems i.e. Riva, & Optimization Systems, i.e. SAS, Optimatics, etc;
• Possess an awareness of the importance of treating operational data as an asset and the ability to use this data to identify risk and move BJWSA to a data driven organization.
• Ability to coordinate a team, strong leadership & project management skills.
• PMI/PMP certification preferred. Must possess a valid driver's license.
Starting Salary: $2,619 to $4,060 bi-wkly (depending on qualifications) + Excellent benefits pkg.
EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.