DriverBecker County DAC
Split shift: Monday-Friday 7am-8:30am and 1:45pm-3.45pm.
The van driver transports clients to and from the Becker County DAC destinations in a safe, efficient manner consistent with established bus routes and schedules.
• High school education or equivalent
• At least one year of bus/van driving experience
• Good driving record
• Ability to work effectively with adults with developmental disabilities.
• Ability to be trained and certified to administer First Aid and CPR.
• Ability to pass criminal background check requirements, DAC vehicle insurance qualifications, and drug testing requirements.