Maintenance Laborer MechanicBelmont Housing Authority
The Belmont Housing Authority is seeking a Maintenance Laborer Mechanic for a full time (40 hour week) benefited position.
Hours are Monday thru Friday 8am – 4:30p.m.. Some overtime, including snow removal, may be required. Pay is $26.33/ hr - $32.31. Job posting can be found at www.belmontha.org. Resumes should be submitted to Jaclyn Martin, Executive Director by email with subject line: laborer position. Position to remain open until filled.
Maintenance Laborer Mechanic
The Belmont Housing Authority is seeking a maintenance laborer mechanic.
Hours are Monday thru Friday 8am – 4:30p.m..
Some overtime, including snow removal and on-call rotation for after hour emergencies is required.
Performs a variety tasks in the maintenance and upkeep of properties and grounds, such as:
- Cleaning, including but not limited to vacant units, common areas, community buildings, lavatories, offices, stairwells, hallways, cellars, walls, woodwork, mopping floors, polish and maintain floors, empty wastebaskets, wash windows.
- Painting, interior and exterior.
- Landscaping, including but not limited to, cutting grass, pruning shrubs and trees, raking leaves.
- Snow Removal.
- General maintenance related duties, including repairs to and maintenance of buildings such as minor carpentry, minor plumbing repairs, minor electrical work, minor repairs to plumbing and heating valves and popes, electrical switches, stoves, refrigerators, windows, doors mechanical equipment, snow blowers, power mowers, and other related duties.
- Moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Driving pick-up or small trucks.
- Operates all power-driven equipment, including but not limited to, posthole diggers, riding mowers, snow blowers, etc., operates self-propelled power equipment such as gasoline driven hand equipment, buffers, vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, waxes and polishers, etc.
- All other related duties of the class as directed by the Facilities Manager and/or Executive Director.
Supervision (received): Facilities Manager.
The successful candidate will be professional in appearance, conduct and comply with requirements of position. Must successfully pass a CORI, health, drug and alcohol test. Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license. Hoisting license preferred.