Machine OperatorBerry Global
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
This position is for overnight (11 pm-7:15 am), with a $1.00/hour shift differential. You'll work every other weekend, with days off during the week. Starting pay is $12.75/hour with pay progressions to $13.50/hour after 9 months.
- Run injection Molding machines.
- Must be able to use product monitoring system.
- Monitor quality of machine output.
- Complete any assigned re-inspection work.
- Grind non-conforming product at machine.
- Must perform any other assigned duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must be able to monitor quality of machine output.
- Must have good housekeeping skills.
- Capable of physical mobility including walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling and lifting (up to 45 pounds periodically)
- Capable of visual acuity to include distinguishing color variation and detecting defects.
- Able to work in a production environment, recognizing various sounds and alarms
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.