Material Handler IBerry Global
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
$15.00/hour 2nd shift
The Shipping Material Handler is responsible for moving product in the warehouse, ensuring the correct product and quantity gets to the customer in the expected time. Maintain the highest quality as we advance to protect what’s important.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Daily inspection and care of equipment.
- Follow All Departmental SOPs
- Communication/Interaction/Support of all departments.
- Work Overtime as assigned
- Update location sheet (available for when DcLink is down).
- Locate material into inventory per DcLink (or location sheet when DcLink is down).
- Cycle Count and Pull material from inventory for work orders.
- Return material to inventory from work orders.
- Issue materials per departmental request.
- Load/Unload/Relocate material as needed per Inventory/Production/Shipping/Quality Control requirements.
- Assist/support all warehouse personnel.
- Accurate and legible completion of all required paperwork.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Valid lift truck license or be able to attain certification.
- Good math skills.
- Able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills/Team oriented.
- Basic knowledge of inventory system
- Ability to life 35 pounds to waist level
- Ability to handle and pull full totes with fork truck
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and stoop during entire shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.