Transportation CoordinatorBlack Gold Farms
Work with a purpose. Join us.
Due to an internal promotion and the continued growth of the company, Black Gold Farms is looking for a Transportation Coordinator who has strong communication skills, negotiation experience, and is detail-oriented.
- Produce transportation
- Communicate with drivers
- Track and trace shipments
- Seek and procure backhaul opportunities
- React and troubleshoot any potential issues regarding truckloads
- Maintain and grow a carrier base
- Assist in maintaining carrier packets
- Sales order entries
- High school diploma
- Database/data entry experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Negotiation experience
- Associates or bachelor's degree
- Transportation industry experience
- DAT, Internet Truckstop, and/or PC Miler experience
Who We Are
Black Gold Farms is recognized as a leader in the potato production industry for our high-quality potatoes, our sales, and our customer service. We have been around since 1928. That's over 90 years of digging deeper and living life by our seven aspects of culture; Values, Transparency, Team, Excellence, Customer, Passion, and Innovation. With a fourth-generation family-owned company like this you truly end up becoming part of the family.
Still not convinced?
Black Gold Farms offers an excellent benefits package, including health, a company funded health savings account, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) program with a company match, paid time off, and incentive compensation. Relocation assistance may be provided if necessary.
This position would be located at our headquarters in Grand Forks, ND. Travel would be minimal, about 3 times a year.