CDL Roofing DriverBlackton Inc
Drivers needed for Roofing Material Supplier. Duties include daily truck inspection, delivery paperwork review, driving roofing truck to multiple job sites daily, operating crane/conveyor (will train), assisting with loading roof. Must be available to start work at 6:00 am, work overtime and on Saturdays if delivery schedule requires.
- Strenuous Activity
- Climbing into and out of roofing truck multiple times each day.
- Climbing up and down ladders multiple times each day.
- Picking up and carrying 50lb + shingle bundles multiple times each day.
- Repetitive Motion
- Picking up shingles and stacking them in various locations on a roof.
- Willing to follow safe lifting practices to prevent injury
- Confident working on 1, 2 and 3 story homes.
- No sensitivity to walking on a roof, no dizziness or vertigo
- Willing to follow all company policies regarding safety and fall protection.
- Able to tolerate working in high temperatures.
- Acknowledges the necessity of frequent hydration.
- Can tolerate driving in a roofing truck long distances between deliveries.
- No motion sickness
- Must attend weekly safety meetings and safety training
- Must follow company safety policies and report any unsafe conditions to management.
- Must never jump from truck, ladder or roof and never ride crane and/or conveyor.
Must have CDL Class A or Class B 2+ years, clean MVR, DOT compliance, verifiable references. You will be required to pass a road test.