Crude Oil Truck DriversBlueknight Energy Partners
Blueknight Energy Partners (BKEP) is looking for Crude Oil Truck Drivers to join our team. BKEP is an equal opportunity employer and we offer great opportunities for energetic, hard-working, and experienced CDL Drivers. As we continue to grow, we hire a broad variety of people to perform the many jobs necessary in providing superior services to our customers.
• Safe operation of a cargo tank motor vehicle
• Complete driver daily logs and all necessary trip reports
• Loading and unloading of cargo
Blueknight Energy Partners offers Great Benefits:
BKEP pays 85% of the employee’s Medical/Prescription premiums, and 70% of the Dental premiums.
BKEP also pays 100% of:
- Vision coverage when Dental coverage is elected (including safety glasses each year)
- Short Term Disability premiums
- Long Term Disability premiums
- Group Term Life Insurance premiums at the rate of 5x base pay, additional coverage available
- AD&D Insurance premiums at the rate of 5x base pay, additional coverage available
BKEP also offers dependent Life and/or AD&D insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), profit sharing, 100% 401K match up to 5%, and the option of Employee Unit Purchase Plans to purchase BKEP common units at a substantially discounted rate.
- Driver must be a minimum age of 23 years old and have one year of verifiable Class A Exp.
- Able to read, write and speak the English language sufficiently
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License
- Able to report for dispatch at time specified
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Able to walk, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, squat, and climb, as needed. This includes able to consistently work with sections of hose that may exceed 20’ in length, measure as much as 4” in diameter, and weigh as much as 75 lbs
- Able to sit for extended periods of time and be able to drive, for as many as 11 hours
- Able to pass Drug and Background tests
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment
- Work in temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.