Maintenance SupervisorBourne Recreation Authority
Bourne Recreation Authority (d/b/a Bourne Scenic Park & John Gallo Ice Arena)
The Authority is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time benefitted MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR ($66,560.00 - $87,360.00) with day, staggered weekend, & any emergency hours. Salary negotiable based on work experience & qualifications. 5-years experience & possession of or ability to obtain Class 1C & 2A licenses required. Construction, electrical, or plumbing license(s) preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license, be insurable, & pass a CORI. EOE/AA
Duties may include:
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
Remittals MUST be received by 1:00 pm on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.