DriversBRENNER OIL COMPANY
Brenner Oil Company is one of the largest independent fuel distributors in the Great Lakes Region. We are dedicated to being a customer responsive transporter of Petroleum Products, while providing a high level of service and quality in a timely, safe and effective manner. The success of this company is founded squarely on our dedication to our employees and customers. Headquartered in Holland, Michigan, Brenner Oil Company has several locations throughout the Great Lakes region and beyond. Brenner Oil Company drivers operate company owned equipment that are always clean, safe and maintained in top notch condition. With a primary focus on safety and teamwork, Brenner Oil Company is able to provide quality service that fits all of our customer’s needs. By continuously emphasizing the importance of safety, Brenner Oil Company is highly recognized in the trucking industry for its commitment to service and sets themselves apart from the competition!
NOW HIRING IN TOLEDO, OHIO
- Drivers must have a minimum of 2 years driving a Class A tractor trailer full-time, at least one year petroleum transport preferred
- Recent experience where primary daily duties include full-time tractor-trailer driving at the CDL-A level
- CLASS A – CDL license with current HazMat & TANKER endorsements
- Current DOT card
- Clear MVR, DAC and Criminal record
- Submit a completed Employment Application, Resume & Driver Consent Form
- Pass Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Pass a driving road test
- Pass a DOT physical obtaining a minimum of a 1-year DOT card
- Excellent work ethic
We offer an extremely competitive wage and benefit package!
If you would like to join a team of friendly, positive people who are valued equally, apply at
As published in The Blade