Broadfoot Sand & Gravel is looking for Drivers!!
Drivers and dredge operator needed!
A CDL or Class A license is preferred. You will be expected to normally work 5 1/2 days per week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
Requirements include but are not limited to
- A clean driving record
- A high school diploma or GED
- The ability to obtain a CDL or Class A license within 30 days of hire if you do not already possess one.