Home every weekend! Buckeye Valley Trucking is looking for an experienced driver for late model Peterbilt and pull hopper bottom trailer.
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Drive and operate trucks.
- Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
Truck Driver Skills and Qualifications:
- Traffic laws/ DOT regulations/ driving knowledge.
- Pallet jack experience required; forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 80 pounds repeatedly throughout day.
- Able to pass random drug tests.
- Clean driving record.
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the past seven years.
- Listening and verbal communication skills.
Education, Experience, and Age Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- CDL - Class A
- 2 years experience required.
- 21 years or older.