US Xpress needs Entry level OTR Drivers. No CDL? Train locally. 334-298-9194
Get on the Road to Success!
Ready to be in the driver’s seat of a successful, professional truck-driving career? Then apply now by using the links above to drive for the CRST company you are interested in. As the nation’s largest team carrier and a family-owned company since 1955, CRST is financially sound and believes in giving our drivers the best training, the newest equipment, and the latest in technology. You’ll get the most miles in the industry, make good money, and receive guaranteed home time. CRST has opportunities for both company drivers and owner/operators.
Great pay. Great benefits.
As a CRST driver, you can count on job stability and job security. Our teams average the most miles per truck in the industry—and we’ve never had a layoff. You’ll be matched with a co-driver who lives in your area. That person could even be your friend or relative, thanks to our “Train Your Partner” program. CRST’s open-door policy is tops in the industry so you know you’ll be listened to, respected and valued. Another benefit: We offer guaranteed home time.
CRST offers competitive pay for first-year drivers as well as experienced drivers. Each operating company provides industry-leading pay in their respective categories. You’ll also receive:
- A sign-on bonus
- $100 fee for your Hazmat application (background check, fingerprinting, etc.)
- Upfront pay for transportation to orientation, physical and drug screening
- Up to $500 bonus when CRST hires someone you referred while employed
- Pay for miles whether your truck is loaded or empty
Our drivers receive:
- Twice-a-week paydays
- Medical coverage from Day One
- Blue Shield PPO, including dental and vision
- 401k retirement plan after 90 days
- Accident and disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Free life insurance
- Per diem tax benefit
- Internet payroll access