PLC Industrial Technician (2nd Shift) - New Junction City Plant
Employees filling this position will need to have knowledge in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, steam and hydraulic systems. Strong teamwork skills are required. Industrial Technicians must be able to participate in the department rotation that includes weekends and overtime as needed.
- Responsible for high and low voltage industrial process controls (480VAC, 480VDC, 240VAC, 220VAC, 120VAC, and 24VDC).
- Responsible for compliance with NFPA 70E.
- Proficient programmer in the following software’s: RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, FactoryTalk View, PanelBuilder 32, Keyence PSD.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting schematics: Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic and mechanical drawings.
- Create/modify electrical schematics in AutoCAD Electrical 2014 and Microsoft Visio.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.
- Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of all facility equipment.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Contacts and schedules vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor.