School Bus Drivers & School Bus MonitorsCanyon Independent School District
CANYON I.S.D. is accepting applications for:
SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
-Training provided for CDL licenses
SCHOOL BUS MONITORS
Canyon Independent School District is accepting applications for School Bus Drivers & School Bus Monitors.
We are looking for individuals that are committed to the safety of our students.
The mission of the Canyon Independent School District, in partnership with the home and community, is to expect and provide the highest standards of performance through diverse and nurturing educational experiences.
Canyon ISD offers benefits to all employees working 20 or more hours a week.
- Hourly pay based upon experience
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Texas Benefit Services 403(b)
- Texas Benefits Services HSA, FSA & Dependent Care
Bus Driver Qualifications:
- Must have a class B-CDL driver’s license with P and S endorsement or willingness to be trained
- Must have good driving record in accordance to the DPS regulations
- CDL driving experience preferred, but not required
- High School diploma or GED preferred
Bus Monitor Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work with all students
- Assist the bus driver with student management
- Assist the students to safely embark and disembark from a school bus