Data AnalystCapital District Transportation Authority
CDTA is now accepting resumes for a Data Analyst. The successful candidate will work as part of the Finance Team and will be responsible for the development, execution, maintenance, and oversight of CDTA’s operating and capital spending budgets.
Key elements of the position include:
- Preparation of monthly management report
- Preparation of other monthly financial reports as well as close out data
- Assist with monthly revenue calculations and other fare collection responsibilities
- Regular analysis of parts inventory and process improvement recommendations based on findings
- Analyze budget (capital/operational) reports monthly, review with departments/project managers and recommend changes
- Assist in developing and maintaining the computerized general ledger
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to make recommendations based on results of analysis
- Experience in the collection of computerized data and preparing digital financial reports
- Ability to perform account reconciliation
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge including pivot tables
Education and Prior Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical role handling financial budgets
- Previous experience working in grant funded operation preferred
CDTA offers competitive salaries, health, dental, vision and life insurance to its employees. All Authority positions include membership in the NYS Retirement System and opportunity to join NYS Deferred Compensation. We offer excellent paid time off benefits as well as Tuition Reimbursement.
Apply Today: https://www.cdta.org/employment-opportunities
It is the policy of the Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CDTA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. EEO Officer - Stephanie Belokopitsky (518) 437-8383