CDL Class B DriversCapitol Waste Services
Seeking motivated and safety conscientious individuals for full and part-time positions to operate our rubbish and recycling vehicles. Good Driving Record essential. This job does involve repetitive movement. Duties include emptying dumpsters, storing trucks and equipment safely, maintaining pick-up records, performing truck cleaning, reporting repair requirements, identifying malfunctions, and following a scheduled route. Hourly wage rates meet or exceed the prevailing wage schedules issued by the Commonwealth.
Candidates must have an active CDL drivers license with air brake endorsement and DOT card. Must be able to perform repetitive lifting and pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug screening and participate in random drug and alcohol consortium.
We are committed to
-Promoting and maintaining the health, safety and the environment of the community
- Responding to the needs of the community quickly and effectively at the least possible cost
- Safely and efficiently collecting solid waste, recyclable materials, and yard waste debris
- Assuring proper disposal of waste
- Seeking new technologies and services to provide more efficient and economical collection, recycling and disposal of waste materials
- The education of residents and businesses to reduce waste generation
- The belief that our actions today have a direct impact on the future
- Increasing recycling as much as possible.