Driver IICare Link
• Valid AR Commercial drivers license with P endorsement.
• Driving record acceptable to insurance carrier.
• Able to lift large food containers.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Knowledge of traffic laws.
• Knowledge of downtown area.
• Basic vehicle maintenance.
• Exercise patience with others.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Load meals &/or assist passengers on/off van.
• Run scheduled route for pick-up &/or delivery.
• Contact dispatcher of unusual situation regarding client.
• Obey all traffic laws.
• Complete daily maintenance sheet.
• Conduct daily safety inspection.
• Log mileage daily.
• Keep vehicle clean.
• Report vehicle malfunction to supervisor immediately.
• Turn in completed checklists weekly to supervisor.
• Notify supervisor when unable to work as scheduled.
• Meet deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills are essential.
• Courteous & friendly to all customers.
• Maintain regular attendance.
• Adhere to scheduled work hours.
$13.00 per hour