CDL-A Company Truck DriversCargo Transporters Inc.
Cargo Transporters is hiring experienced CDL-A Company Truck Drivers for Charlotte Terminal!
Cargo Transporters has outstanding OTR opportunities for professional CDL-A truck drivers just like you who want to Earn Excellent Home Time while Making more money! As one of the largest, privately owned over-the-road trucking companies in North Carolina, we can make it happen! From our 24/7 maintenance shop and free fitness center to our extensive training program for recent CDL-A grads, it’s all here!
In 2017, top performing Cargo drivers earned annual salaries as high as $73,500, with average annual pay climbing as high as $59,000!
Competitive pay package with practical mile pay
- .46 CPM for drivers with 1 plus year of Over the road experience.
- New pay scale for grads
- .25 CPM – 8-week training
- .44 CPM – Upon training completion
- .45 CPM – 6-months from hire date
- .46 CPM – 12-months from hire date
- Out 5-6 days, Excellent Home Time.
- Personal Dispatches.
- Automatic Shift Transmissions.
- Optional Per Diem Pay.
- Well-Maintained Equipment.
- Dry Van, Large Percentage One Stop Loads.
- Family Atmosphere / Accessible Management.
- 7 Paid Holidays.
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation.
- 401(K) with Company Match.
- BC/BS Insurance after 30 days.
- VA Approved.
- Latest Technology, Omitracs, Navigation.
- Company subsidized Satellite TV.
- Company provided Refrigerators.
- Company provided Sirius/XM Radio Satellite.
- Bose Ride® System Seating.
- 1 year Over the road Experience.
- No more than 4 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No DUI's in the past 5 years.
We offer an extensive finishing program for recent trucking school graduates with Class A CDL.
Veterans Welcomed & Honored!
VA benefits are available through our Registered Apprenticeship Program. Please contact our recruiters to discuss.
About Us: Cargo Transporters Inc. has been family owned and operated for 45 years. Its driver-focused culture creates a respectful team atmosphere and approach.
Cargo Transporters is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity. The company welcomes and thrives on a diverse workforce. Regardless of Age, Sex, Race, Religion, Sexual Orientation. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons required to work in the United States. Cargo Transporters, Inc participates in the E-Verify program.