Chemical Delivery Driver
Chemical Delivery Driver with CDL and Hazmat
Caribbean Pool Service, Inc. has an outstanding reputation of dedication and excellent performance regarding our customers. We have contracts that state that chemicals will be delivered every 3 weeks (in the season) and neatly supplied to the best of our ability. We work closely with properties maintenance and management to ensure the highest quality of customer service.
Caribbean Pool Service is seeking candidates for Hazmat Delivery Driver position. This position will allow you to be home nightly and off on weekends. The job entails bulk delivery of liquid chemicals and dry goods in the North and South Carolina area. We specialize in the delivery of water treatment chemicals to Commercial Aquatic Facilities, Apartment Complexes, and Hotels
All below are required for the position:
- DOT Compliance
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker, and Air Brakes
- Willing to Work Overtime
- Pull hoses up to 300ft and lift 50 lbs. at a time on to a hand truck and move it to a pump room on customers site.
- Must have a strong sense of Company and be able to follow Supervisors Written and Verbal instructions.
- Employee must be able to drive 18’ box truck and must be able to sit and ride for long periods of time through NC and SC.
- Must be able to stand on concrete.
- Work in all types of weather while ensuring all safety measures are adhered too.
- Fill out paperwork (route sheets & dispatches) neatly and completely daily.
- Keep all drivers inspection reports (turned in daily with route sheets) and driver’s daily logs in order (turned in weekly).
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Sick, Paid Holidays. Guaranteed 40 hrs all year