DRIVER AND/OR SERVICE TECH
We are looking for a service technician and/or driver (Class A/B License or willing to get a Class A/B License) to operate weight test truck and crane. No scale experience required;
we will provide on the job scale training.
- Have a mechanical/electronics background
- Have a valid California Driver’s License (Class B a plus or C)
- Be able to carry 50 lb. weights
- Work in confined spaces
- Operate a forklift
- Perform customer service interaction
- Work well individually and with others.
- Perform duties by sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
- Good time management
- Decision making/problem solving
- Knowledge of fabrication work a plus
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions
- Work overtime and weekends
- Any other duties assigned
- EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business