Class A CDL DriversCassens Transport Co.
Marysville, OH Full-time
Posted on September 22, 2019
Cassens Transport Co. hiring Class A CDL Drivers.
- Must be capable of driving a 7-10 manual transmission to haul new vehicles.
- Must be a graduate from a certified trucking school or have a valid CDL license.
- Must be willing to work outside and on weekends.
- Drivers are teamsters members and work under the union contractual rate, (central and southern areas supplemental agreement).
- Drivers get paid for loading and unloading the units on the truck. A $1.27 per mile rate (look at it this way $1.27 x 60 miles travel = $ 76.20 an hour of driving pay! Loads very by the drivers' seniority.
- Most time away from home is two days.
- Vacation pay is based on a year earnings more years with the company the % goes up paid on your anniversary hiring date.
- Health insurance for the driver and family at no cost to the driver (kids till 26 years old. Breakdown pay at $25.28 per hour. Holiday pay $202.00 new year, good Friday, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas day and Christmas eve.)
- Drivers sleep in motels, not in trucks!
- Paid training at Marysville training school, (mileage paid at $0.56 to & back one time from hiring terminal, also miles to & from motel per day $0.56, food per diem $20.00 a day, & motel paid at no cost to the driver.)
- Pension and available 401(k).
Average annual wages - $74.000 family-owned and managed since 1933.