Maintenance Shop LeadCavendish Farms
Maintenance Shop Lead
Sea View Farms is a grower of quality potatoes for Cavendish Farms, a leading producer of frozen food products for the retail and food service markets throughout the United States. We have three farming operations located in Tappen, ND, Linton, ND and Little Falls, MN.
We are currently sourcing for two Maintenance Shop Leads.
One for our Tappen, ND location and one for our Linton, ND location.
The primary responsibilities for this role are to coordinate and oversee a shop that repairs and services all heavy equipment.
Specific responsibilities for this role are:
• Coordinating maintenance and maintenance related activities to ensure farming equipment gets repaired properly and on time
• Oversee the diagnoses, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of all farming equipment
• Ensure proper execution of work order repairs
• Supervise direct reports
• Oversee parts ordering and parts inventory
• Reassign work to staff based on changing priorities
• Coordinating load out activities for customers
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Heavy Equipment Mechanic License or working towards a license an asset
• Demonstrated history of operational and mechanical ability through education and/or experience
• Strong sense of urgency
• Demonstrated knowledge of equipment electrical and hydraulics
• Capable of performing physical labour on a modern farming operation (lift 55lbs frequently)
• Proficient computer skills
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Understand and willing to work extended hours due to seasonal nature of the business
SeaView Farm is currently sourcing a Maintenance Shop Lead to be based in Tappen, ND & Linton, ND.