Do you enjoy driving and working with the public?
If so CDTA could be the employer just for you. Come join the voted #1 Best Mid-Sized Transit System in North America! Come join a team of professionals with this great career opportunity. Review all of our qualifications and complete an application today to be considered for our next class!
- Valid NYS Class B Permit or License with full Passenger endorsement & no restrictions on Air Brakes.
- A minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- NO Drug or Alcohol related violations within last 10 years
- NO more than 5 pts on license
- Ability to pass 19A medical examination and Federal drug test
- Excellent Customer Service skills are a must
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days including weekends & holidays. Flexibility is a must!!!
- Guaranteed 2 days off each week
We offer a paid training program at $12.00 per hour, job stability, opportunity for FT advancement after training, and an excellent benefits package.
A complete benefits package including: Health, vision, dental and life insurance, earned vacation leave, paid holidays, pension plan and attendance bonus program.
Starting salaries of $17.82 hr, with an increase potential to $25.45 in 18 months and ability to achieve quarterly attendance bonus.
Apply Online at http://www.cdta.org/employment-opportunities
It is the policy of the Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CDTA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. EEO Officer - Stephanie Belokopitsky - (518)437-8383