Custom ApplicatorCHS Ag Services
Join Our Team Today!
CHS Ag Services has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Custom Applicator. You will promote the proper use of crop protection products. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
* Apply crop protection products with a high clearance sprayer or floater.
* Apply fertilizer and crop protection products.
* Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
* Educate patrons on products being applied to fields, techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with products and services.
* Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and patron needs are met.
* Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
* Lift & load up to 75lbs packages of Crop Protection products, 1-2 hours per day.
* Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Work additional hours to meet business demands.
* Training provided.
* Crop protection product mixing
* Operation of application equipment
Basic Qualifications: (required)
* Must meet minimum age requirement
* High school diploma or GED
* CDL or ability to obtain within 30 days
* Ability to lift/carry up to 75lbs
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
* Must meet DOT and Company requirements
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
* Ability to work additional hours to meet business demands
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
* Applicators License
* Chemical application education
* Previous application experience
* Farming background
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.