Mechaniccity of allen park
City of Allen Park
The City of Allen Park is accepting applications for a full-time position of Mechanic.
A qualified candidate will work in active garage servicing nearly 100 vehicles and pieces of equipment including police cars, pick-up trucks, dump trucks, heavy duty and light duty equipment, and various fleet vehicles.
- 5 years of experience as a certified mechanic or assistant mechanic preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License – Class B with Air Brakes
- Five (5) State of Michigan Certifications at the time of application required
- Ten (10) State of Michigan Certifications within the first year of employment required
Starting hourly rate is $22.17
The City of Allen Park does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, social economic status, age or disability.
Publish: January 30, 2019
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.