Plant Operator I and IICity of Westminster
Plant Operator - 3rd Shift (11:00 PM – 7:00 AM) City of Westminster Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Monitor equipment readings and respond as necessary
- Requires a general knowledge of mechanics and laboratory equipment
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot equipment and to accurately read and record data, charts and gauges
- 40 hours a week
- Must be able to work in a weekend and holiday rotation
- $0.95 per hour differential for a permanent 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM shift.
Plant Operator I (non-certified) $15.82 per hour; will train; must either have or be able to obtain a CDL Class B license within 6 months.
Plant Operator II (certified) $18.80 per hour; must possess a valid CDL Class B license and current Class V Wastewater Treatment Certification from the State of Maryland. Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement plan.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.