CDL Class A and BColorado Area Jobs
CDL Class A and B Tandem Dump-Truck Driver and End Dump 2 years experience
- Drives truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials, such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, coal, or bituminous paving materials: Pulls levers or turns crank to tilt body and dump contents.
- Moves hand and foot controls to jerk truck forward and backward to loosen and dump material adhering to body.
- May load truck by hand or by operating mechanical loader.
- May be designated according to type of material hauled as Coal Hauler; Dust-Truck Driver; Mud Trucker
- May be designated according to type of equipment driven for off-highway projects as Dump-Truck Driver, Off-Highway.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.