Drivers, Reservations AgentsColorado Mountain Express
Vail Resorts and CME are equal opportunity employers. Best pay package in the industry.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As a CME Guest Service Driver, you will create an Experience of a Lifetime for our guests by focusing on safety and industry-leading guest service. You will follow regularly scheduled routes, and respond to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pickups or drop-offs. This includes loading and unloading guests’ luggage, pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections, fueling and cleaning the vehicle at the end of your shift and, accurately recording and submitting all required information. CME does not require a CDL in order to operate its vehicles.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Have a Motor Vehicle Record (or list of traffic offenses) that meets company safety standards.
- Have a Satisfactory background check.
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language.
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all Company and regulatory agency forms.
- Pass a U.S. Department of Transportation physical examination - out of pocket expense for the applicant.
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Get a CO driver license within 30 days of employment (unless CDL)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen: (required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
Reservation Agents & More!
Location: 505 27th Street Glenwood Springs. Epic Ski pass and Vail Resort's perks & benefits.